Reno Bites Kickoff
Add to Calendar
October 7, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
Join us as we kick off Reno Bites 5th anniversary with a broadcast overview of the event screened in various restaurants citywide, along with $10 food and drink specials like these:
- At Wild River Grille find Verdi Local spiced Manhattan with a Lamb Bourguignon Bruschetta Taster
- At Brasserie St. James dine on Portobello fries and a Brasserie Kolsch
- Visit Bistro 7 for Crispy Green Beans with Stone Ground Mustard and any Draft Beer
- Head over to Mellow Fellow for a locally made sausage in a pretzel bun and a craft beer pint (up to $8 draft)
- Pignic put together a great Food and Cocktail special!
- Laiphroaige Scotch Rinse, 4 Roses Bourbon, Pear Brine, Allspice Dram, Honey Simple, Lemon Juice, Rosemary w/ Mitchell’s Pickle Pear Garnish.
- Spicy Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ Champagne Pear Reduction and Smoked Pears.
- Swing into one or both Noble Pie Parlor locations for another awesome pairing-
- Sparkling Wine, Aperol, St. Germaine, Lemon Juice, Lemon Twist
- Sweet Cinn-Ricotta Knot.
Check back soon for more locations and additional details!